THANKFUL FOR THE 'SUNSHINE AWARD'
The "Sunshine Award" is one of many chain blog awards bestowed by bloggers on fellow bloggers. It is a wonderful way to discover new blogs and spread the word. I am happy to share that a fellow blogger has nominated my blog, Battered Hope, for this award.
This award is for those who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere. Like other chain awards, there are rules attached and they are:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Share 20 random facts about yourself
- Pass the award on to 12 other bloggers
The blogger who nominated me is......... Natasha at Points to Ponder
20 Random facts about myself are......
- I am the Queen of Organization
- My motto has served me well for over 40 years - "DO IT RIGHT....DO IT NOW!"
- After 10 long years of writing, I launched my memoir, Battered Hope, last year
- Love to cook ethic foods
- I am a great cook, but a better baker
- I have been self-employed since the 1970's
- I am the most patient person in the world
- I am the most impatient person in the world
- I never met a dog I did not like
- I own and manage 3 businesses
- Never met a dog I couldn't love
- My greatest passion is public speaking
- Have been a health coach for 35 years
- Was given 2 years to live - 40 years ago
- I am the Queen of Multi-tasking
- I NEVER give up
- I visited my brother in Africa who lived there 50+ years
- I have a great sense of humor -- all types
- Never quit until the job is done
- Loyal, trustworthy, and I get the job done
PASSING ON THE AWARD TO OTHER BLOGGERS
I am passing this award on to the following bloggers who have touched me in some way and brought me some "sunshine" in some form. I hope you can check them out and spread the sunshine.
Thank you - each of you for contributing something to my life. Many of you have helped me in this new journey of social networking -- I couldn't have done it without you. Some of you have contributed laughs or wisdom, or both.
I am grateful